WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio – Reshape your life this fall with Air Mobility Command’s “Downsized” Challenge. The challenge encourages participants to lose and maintain a healthy weight by learning healthy lifestyle habits for nutrition and physical activity. Participants who enroll and complete the official weigh-in will receive a free digital kitchen food scale. Civilian Health Promotion Services will conduct the challenge.
How to participate in the “Downsized” Challenge:
1) Enroll online at AFMCwellness.com from 1-19 October.
2) Complete the official weigh-in 10-19 October, and receive the free Digital Kitchen Food Scale enrollment award.
3) Lose 2% of your initial weigh-in weight through healthy lifestyle behavior from 22 October-4 December.
4) Attend the CHPS education class, “DOWNSIZED” from 22 October-4 December.
5) Compete the official weigh-out from 5-14 December to receive the free Flexi-Freeze Lunch Cooler completion award.
To receive the “Downsized” completion award, each participant needs to enroll in the challenge, lose at least 2% of initial weight and attend the CHPS class titled “Downsized.”
For more information, visit AFMCwellness.com or contact your local CHPS team.