How do I request an Air Force speaker for an off-base function?
The Travis Speakers Bureau is composed of military and civilian Air Force people who volunteer their time to speak in the community. Most requests for speakers come from area schools and civic organizations. Our Speakers Bureau can be a valuable resource for your club or organization to learn more about Travis and the people who perform our mission.
Members of the Travis Speakers Bureau can talk on a variety of subjects, including:
- Flying or aviation science and safety
- Air Force medicine and health professions
- Law enforcement
- Working overseas
- Leadership or management
- Air Force career or educational opportunities
- Air Force Academy, ROTC and Officer Training School
- Civil Air Patrol
- Civil service opportunities
- Communications and computers
- Ethnic heritage and history
- Women in the Air Force
- Working spouses
To request a speaker, please download and fill out the Travis AFB Speaker’s Request Form and e-mail the completed form to: email@example.com.
Or call Travis Community Relations at 424-2011 and provide the following information:
- Name of organization
- Grade of school class (if appropriate)
- Name and telephone number of your point of contact for the speaking engagement
- Topics you'd like the speaker to address, along with any other special requirements or requests.