TRAVIS AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. – Winter is over and it’s time to think about adopting a new, active lifestyle.
Let’s “Spring Into Shape!” Join Civilian Health Promotion Services for the Spring Into Shape Physical Activity Challenge. This initiative is open to all federal civilian employees and active duty members.
Participation is free and easy. Participants who enroll at AFMCwellness.com, attend the initial and final check-ins with CHPS, complete and log at least 10 hours of physical activity and attend the CHPS class titled “Get Up and Get Moving” will receive a free fruit infuser water bottle.
SIS encourages participants to complete physical activity and track minutes completed on the AFMCwellness.com activity log starting April 9 through May 18. This year, SIS aims to help the workforce learn how to get up and get moving as regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health.
Important Spring Into Shape Physical Activity Challenge dates:
- Enroll online at AFMCwellness.com: Now through April 18.
- Initial check-in and enrollment award pick-up: April 2 through 18.
- SIS challenge and attend CHPS class: April 9 through May 18.
- Last day to enter activity online: May 20.
- Final check-out and challenge award pick-up: May 21 through June 1.
Log in at AFMCwellness.com to enroll today.
Print your SIS confirmation e-mail and bring to a CHPS check-in to receive a free Gaiam Restore Foam Roller while supplies last.